I Didn’t Expose My Boobs Intentionally, Was A Honest Mistake – Alex

Big Brother Naija Finalist Alex has been having the best of her life as she just got the pass into celebrity status in Nigeria and just like every other famous person, her activities are always on the radar and watch of preying eyes.
Recall that during the show, Alex experienced what could pass for a wardrobe malfunction but a lot of viewers across the internet believe she intentionally flashed her boobs to attract more fans, perhaps from the male folks. This has since haunted her since she left the show.
However, the Enugu state Indigene in a recent interview had debunked the claims and explained that it was an honest mistake.
She said,
Showing my breast while I was in the house was an honest mistake. It was unintentional and it was not done because I wanted to have more fans.

Comments