If Your New Spouse Lied About His/Her HIV Status And You Found Out, What Would You Do?

Hello Fellow readers, It’s another relationship talk day with Komolafe Daniel. Thank you all for the mails and the comments so far.
Now, let’s go to the day’s subject matter.

If Your New Spouse Lied About His/Her HIV Status, What Would You Do?

MY REACTION: Whether or not I am positive as well, I would get a divorce because this is deceit at its peak. Some people say that because they are both in it, they would remain. Others say that they would forgive.
But one thing I’m sure is that the love and trust can never ever be the same. For you to keep such vital information away from me even after some weeks of marriage, who knows what else you are keeping away from me.
What would you do if after marriage, you find out that your partner is HIV positive?
Share your awesome thoughts on this with me in the comments section below.

Comments