Duncan Mighty thanks Wizkid for salvaging career


Owing to Duncan Mighty’s long term break, some critics have said that ‘Fake Love’ would not have been a hit if Wizkid had not featured in it, thereby praising the Starboy for ‘resurrecting’ Wene Mighty’s career. Reacting to this claim, the ‘Obianuju’ crooner had nothing but gratitude to Wizkid. “I just want to say a big thank you to Starboy Wizkid because after ‘Fake Love’, it was a big turnaround. Big shoutout to my brother, my blood Starboy Wizkid,” he said in an interview with TheNETng. He also revealed that his latest collaboration with Tiwa Savage on her new single, ‘Lova Lova’ is his best after ‘Fake Love’ “This collaboration is the best collaboration after I had ‘Fake Love’ with Wizkid. I have had several collaborations after ‘Fake Love’, but this is super duper. I’m so proud of it, Tiwa gave the best of the best in it. It’s a big song and I want to say a big thank you to Tiwa, she deserves billions of accolades,” he added. However, Tiwa Savage has been vigorously hyping the song ‘Lova Lova’, saying she had a most amazing experience collaborating on the song.

Comments